Sunday 7 February 2010

design in food


I believe food is excating. You can do a lot with food.
But if you play with food you should respect it.
Design gets more and more important in food and forget that it also have to taste good.
I my self dont like when they start to design food only for the eye,it has to look nice but what does it do for the taste.
It is the trend to follow all the star restaurant and they like to make every sauce soup etc foamy.
They use alge and gelatine to make balls of sauce it looks nice but it does nothing for the taste
But this trend is old ell bullie did this in 90s' then it was new.
I find it does not happen often that a copy is beter than the original,so way everybody keeps copying anyway.
Find what you like and become good in it,and new is not always beter.
My self see the future in the past.
THE NEXT BLOG WILL EXPLAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment